Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2010/01/15

discgarge during pregnancy - Help

I' m about 2 months pregnant. and in the last day or so i' ve been getting a brownish, rusty, sometimes mucusy discharge everytime i go to the loo. Its my first preganacy. is this normal?

When i went in for my first visit to the doctor, i complained about a slight pain near my right hip. the doctor said it was like a cysyt. and would go away. he said it was as a result of the preganacy (ie where the pragnancy was created) could this be related to my dischage? is it a cause for concern. my next appointment is only in a weeks time should should i see the doc asap??

The discharge could be old blood, si I would suggest that you contact your doctor. It would not be related to the cyst.

1