Question
Posted by: Caz | 2011/11/17

Disc degeneration

I have disc degeneration at the L5/S1 level with protrusion of disc material to the left of the ldline and left lateral recess. I''ve been for lumbar spinal injections and radio frequency treatment, which did not help. Will a chiropractor help?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Chiropractic care may help - but necessary for a full examination with appropriate tests. Take your x/rays along too. Failing this care - you may require surgical intervention.

1
Posted by: Rose | 2012/02/20

This web site is mtsoly a walk-by means of for all of the information you wanted about this and didn?t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you?ll positively discover it.

Reply to Rose