Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-04

Disappointed

I have been trying for a baby for just a month now, i am disappointed a i have not fallen pregnent yet i know i shouldnt feel this way as i have only tried for a month now but when i did get my period it was such a disappointment. I am taking folic acid is there any supplements that i could take to fall pregnant. I am so confused as there are so many supplemts like expecta, mum omega not sure what im suppose to be taking.

You do not have to take any extra supplements. Most women will not fall pregnant after only a month. Just carry on trying.

3
Posted by: AnonM | 2010-11-10

I know exactly how you feel...i was there 5 months ago...and also very disappointed...although I tried not to let it affect me or stress me as stress can also hamper conceiving. It is 5 months later and still not pregnant. Hang in there, maybe we will both soon be pregnant. Good Luck to you.

Reply to AnonM
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-07

Posted by: Meez | 2010-11-04

Give it time it wil happen there are some couples that are trying for years but eventually it happened... give it 6 months and if nothing still then go have ureself checked out! Good luck

Reply to Meez