Posted by: why? | 2009-09-01

A guy that I went on 1 date with, has done a disappearing act on me. I am left not knowing what happened after I thought it went pretty well. I am taking it really badly. What should I do?

If this is the first time this has happened to you, you've been unusually lucky so far. But maybe you're making heavy weather of it because it's a new experience ? Its COMMON for one person to take suh a meeting or date far more seriously than the other person does. Sop catastrophizing, shrug your shoulders and carry on.

Posted by: Date | 2009-09-01

Well this happens all the time, so what. This is just part of the dating game. Maybe he feels you are not compatible, maybe he is just fooling around. Who knows? Why worry about it? There are many fish in the sea and if he dumps you after just one date without having the decency to let you know what is going on, he is perhaps not worth it anyway. Move on end forget about him. As long as you have learned something (however insignificant) from the experience, it was worth it. Enjoy the next date and the next.

Reply to Date