Question
Posted by: Helpless | 2009-04-20

Disappeared msg?

Hi Doc,

The msg I placed earlier today is still missing from the forum list. Would you mind resending the message to this one please. Don' t know what' s happening but I can' t access it at all. There' s nothing to click on. Sorry.

I haven;t the faiontest idea what could cause this, or why any message might disappear --- nobody ought to remove a message without my knowledge, if they thought there might be a good reason for doing so. There is no way I can resurrect any missing message --- try contacting H24 direcly and the person in charge of the forums ( ? fora ? foramina ? ) can try to sort it out or try to find a copy for you. Can any other reader find this missing mesage and my reply to it, to re-post for helpless ?