Posted by: fedup | 2009-09-17

disabled parking zones

Perhaps you can shed some light as to when something is going to be done about inconsiderate able bodied people who park in handicap parking spaces/zones?

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

I suggest that you take the matter up with the Traffic Department.

Posted by: Delene | 2009-12-11

When I stop at a disabled bay and there is a vehicle parked there without displaying its sticker, I park right behind them - I park them in - have done this numerous times at the Tygerberg hospital (where hospital staff with government registration numbers love to park!!!) Let me tell you, they very quickly decided to rather find other parking. So park behind the illegally parked vehicle, display your disabled coupon and go shopping! Take your time and enjoy the day. Seeing that nobody else is doing something about this, I am doing it my way! Let' s teach them to respect the rights of handicapped people.

Reply to Delene