Posted by: Portia | 2009-09-04

Disabled Hubby

I am happily in a relationship with a guy who has been a quadruplegic for 16yrs. we are in the process of getting married and the sex is not that great and i dont mind but my concern is will we be able to have children if not naturally which route do you suggest, invitro? i heard that a male with sci have low sperm rate which make everything impossible? Please help with any advice, do you have a doctor in JHB who you can refer us to?

If will be the best for you to seek professional guidance from a medical doctor that work specifically with fertility treatments. You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a medical dr / therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: