Question
Posted by: fiona | 2011-04-07

disability @ the workplace

i was left disabled(paraplegic in a wheelchair) after an mva 10 years ago- the co I worked for the last 9 yrs prior 2 my accident does not want 2 bord me off-what can I do?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Disability at the workplace

Disability boarding is done by the employees medical team and the medical team of the pension or provident fund. The only suggestion is for your doctors to contact the pension or provident funds so that they can support a boarding to the pension or provident fund. It is not the company that does the boarding.

2
Posted by: mini | 2011-04-12

hi where could i get free career guidance from on the internet or email or gauteng, i really would appreciate advice on what to study at age 38 and to discuss my future career with an expert pls help? thanks

Reply to mini
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011-04-11

re: Disability at the workplace

Reply to Labour Lawyer