Question
Posted by: crayon | 2010-02-22

Dirty talk to the men and ladies

To the men what do you think about a woman talking dirty to you in bed, using swear words etc, turn on or off?

to the madams: do you do it or realise that it could be powerful in some cases?

This is a forum for professional advice – no comment
You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za.

8
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-02-26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010-02-23

While I agree that it might be a turn on for some, I believe in eroticism rather than porn. The hint of what''s there, while being clear on what you want. Porn isn''t real life :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-23

Its all good as long as its in control..
Not too much though, it may go out of control at some stage

Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-23

I enjoy it within reason

Reply to XXX
Posted by: a man | 2010-02-23

My lady talks dirty to me when we doing it and I LOVE it, it is a huge turn on for me, but different strokes for different folks

Reply to a man
Posted by: lady man | 2010-02-23

TURN OFF BIG TIME.

Reply to lady man
Posted by: pete | 2010-02-23

Turn off

Reply to pete
Posted by: topdog | 2010-02-23

different strokes for different folks.my ex-wife love me talking dirty to her.lots of folks love dirty talk....

Reply to topdog