Question
Posted by: xxx | 2012/03/01

Dirty Smells

I would like to know if other people are turned on by dirty smells like fishy vagina or unwashed-|-smells. Im not turned on by hectic wanting to make you gag smells but I do like and prefer some smell below the belt. Am I weird or is this a normal fetish?

Dear XXX,

We may all discover that amongst us as humans that their exist an extremely vast array of stimulus that various people to more or less degree experience as sexually arousing and fit into each one of our unique erotic maps, individual to each one of us.

The five senses are a fairly common source of a range of turn ons, including our olfactory (smell) sense. Different people may find different types of smell, including body odour and of course different degrees of intensity of odour more or less erotically stimulating.

You are not wierd, just uniquely you and there are many who share your experience.

2
Posted by: Nikki | 2012/03/01

I think it''s normal, it''s should not be a strong smell, but just a hint of a smell. Love it!

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/01

Dear XXX,

Reply to sexologist