Question
Posted by: Corrie | 2010/11/18

Dimethylaminoethanol vs Epitec/Wellbutrin/Eltroxin

Would the the 1st ingredient found in Gericomplex interfere/counteract or be a serious health hazard if taken in conjunction with the other medicines mentioned (used for BiPolar)

Corrie

I'm not sure whether anyone has tested such a combination. One of the problems with over-the-counter remedies is that their regulation is much more lax than with prescription meds, so there's no need for or motivation for, manufacturers to do the very expensive research needed to check such relevant points.
SO far as I can see, including an internet search, there seem to have been no significant drug interactions reported for Dimethylaminoethanol. I'm also not impressed by any good evidence of any benefits, either.

1