Question
Posted by: Will it work? | 2010/07/27

Dilucort

Hi, need some advise, some time back I had a rash on my upper leg which was caused by the wings of sanitary towel, I used dilucort and it has cleared completely, however hubby now has a rash on genitals(testicles) and I''m thinking maybe the rash I had was contagious. Will dilucort help him? It basically is very itchy, dry skin and is the exact same symtoms as myself, Thnx.

Expert ImagePharmacist

It should help, but I suggest he dilutes it with som AQuous cream before applying it twice daily.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/28

my son is two years old and he has some rash i bough dilucort cream but from there he was itching every night.can dilucort be the cause?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/30

Dilucort helps with chicken pox

Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/07/28

Reply to pharmacist