Question
Posted by: queen | 2010/05/18

dilemma help

Hi Doc. I am HIV+, I have 2 daughters and would love to have another baby, but a boy. Is there a way that I can be sure that I can have a boy?

The last time I checked my CD 4 count was 800. So if I want to have a baby it means I must start on meds, even if I am not ready and also I dont want people to have suspitions as I will not be breast feeding, esp my family and friends.

There is no way of being sure that you have a boy. I can't help with how you prevent people from knowing that you are HIV +ve.

1