Posted by: BB | 2009-04-03

I' m a 33yr old man seeing a girl that just turned 21. She is too matured for her age but is still a 2nd yr university student. My worry is we seem to be really in love and are taking this one year relationship seriously. Worrying is firstly the age difference and secondly the fact that she is not yet independent(might behave different when she is). Must I jump out now before I become too emotionally attached or should I trust that our affair is sencere?

TOO matured ? If she is more mature than her age suggests, that would surely make i easier in a relationship with a somewhat older man ? Its maturity differences more than age differences that are more likely to cause problems. Why not see a relationship counsellor for a few sessions to explore these sensible issues ?
Kelly, have you seen how many postings came in today ? 4 times more than the usual Friday. I also have this weird habit of taking lunch most days. Why does this require PATIENCE on anyone's part ? Post your question on any other forum, and wait a week or two for a response.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-03

Well i dunno...
CS what' s keeping you?You must be very busy today.
Well i do know that you have a life and all so take your time we will be waiting patiently.

I would think that if you wanted to be with her and she makes you happy and things are going good then stick with ih.
No one can tell the future, she might change her mind or the way she is once be becomes independant she might not and your relationship might just grow stronger but you will never be able to tell.
Just go with your heart and whatever happens you know you tried but if you don' t you will always wonder...

Reply to Kelly