hi there

the company is not doing well at the moment as we are not income based mining exploration. recently they have retrenched alot of people as a result of this. we agreed to take on additional responsibiities without any incentive. my boss came to me on friday asked if we take more huge functions like a new Electronic filling system and two other duties i am completely overloaded and cannot handle converting tons of files to electronic versions. how to i let her know as she did mention that the one pa was retrenched as she didn' t show interest in this project. i tried doing it and its very draining i cannot cope as i have never done anything like this before nor do i know how to use the PC Program designated for the job. This job was badly neglected by other people and now we have to sort this out without knowing what to do?

How do i sort this out without losing my job or comming across as a non team player?

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Honesty and reasonableness - you cannot be expected to work beyond your capacity and training - you are protected. You can ask the mplpyer to provide training and to look at rescheduling and restructuring the duties to suit both parties.