Question
Posted by: Molly | 2009-01-19

Diificult To Tell Him where To Get Off

My bf has been nothing to me but an emotional abuser and nothing but a bustard as I' m talking I' ve lost weight and really I know I need a life. He cheated several times and now I feel that I can' t take it anymore I' m really tired of his nonsense but its so much difficult to close the chapter. Everytime I try it I bursed in tears knowinbg that I still love him but facing reality he is a Bustard. that will never change he is now talking marriage soon but al I' m asking myself is will he ever change how will it be after marriage WORSE THAN NOW? Please help?

what on earth is it that you still love ? Aren't you in love with your idea of how he should be, and, you fondly imagine, could be, ignoring the rotter he is ? He will NOT change for the better just because you married him, that's certain. Rather see a CBT counsellor to enhance your self-esteem and get confident enough to set yourself free from him