Posted by: Anon | 2012-08-28

Digestive tract

Hi Doc,

For a few days now I have been having these twitching like feeling in my anus. It " twitches"  every 10-20 or 30 seconds. I feel it more at night. Also, I have been getting really explosive diarrhea for the past couple of months. It used to be as frequent as everyday but now once every 2-3 day. My stomach starts bubbling and Yellow or dark yellow stool all watery.

You will have to consult your doctor as soon as possible. It is abnormal to have diarrhoea on a chronic basis. A stool analysis will have to be done, to determine the cause and your doctor might also refer you for a colonoscopy.

Posted by: Iman | 2012-09-17

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I''ll just sum it up what I suttbimed and say, I''m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I''m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for rookie blog writers? I''d definitely appreciate it.

Reply to Iman