Question
Posted by: Linda | 2012/06/21

DIFLUZOLE 150

Hi there.... I have really bad vaginal thrush..itchy and sores. I have used the various vaginal creams - you name it - I have had it! My pharmacist suggested I take ONE of these tabs... As I am on ELTROXIN and take an HRT med - can I take this medication whilst taking my other meds? How safe is this medication? I have been told to take only ONE dose and it will clear.... Please help..

Linda

It is safe to take the medication. I also suggest that you supplement with Reuterina Femme, as this is also proven to help prevent vaginal thrush.