Question
Posted by: Concearned | 2009/12/22

Diffrent

ive been with my bf for 2years now.the sex is ok.but not that exciting.believe me there is nothing we havent done together.alll the styles and anywere we can but it feels like there is something missing..though i always feel like coming.no matter how deep he goes i cant reach it.even if im the one in control.so please dont judge,last month i hooked up with my ex and we had it and it was so great.came lot of times...is there something wrong?the onlytime i actually come with my bf is when we are having anal.

Sex can easily become un-exiting in a long-term relationship if we do not focus on keeping the spark alive. It is also not always the different positions that keep it fun it is the aspects around the sex that can make the difference – how you treat one another, feel around one –another, etc. The excitement of a “new” sexual encounter or the fact that there is something mysterious about the sex/sexual partner can enhance the sexual experience, like you had with your ex boyfriend. You need to also discover where your pleasure zones are that assist in you reaching an orgasm – letting your partner know and guiding him could be beneficial for both of you. If you feel you need professional guidance - You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a practitioner as close a possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and sexual assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

8
Posted by: Me | 2010/01/09

Can I do you too?

Reply to Me
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Asit | 2009/12/22

So what is actually your problem? You have made a choice by going back to your ex  stop being a coward, end off with your current and continue with your ex - WHERE IS THE PROBLEM?

Reply to Asit
Posted by: Agree with Ken | 2009/12/22

Your a whore

Reply to Agree with Ken
Posted by: Agree with Ken | 2009/12/22

Your a whore

Reply to Agree with Ken
Posted by: hestia | 2009/12/22

If he does not do it for you in the bedroom you need to let him go. It is not fair to be sleeping with your ex while you are with him. After all, there must be a reason the other guy is an ex.

Reply to hestia
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/22

Unfortunately we are not compatable with everyone and that includes in the bedroom.Women generally do not have an orgasm by simple thrusting (deep) ,they need stimulation of the clitoris.
You should try playing with yourself or get him to do so as he thrusts.
It is not fair on your current partner for you to be bonking your ex.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: KEn | 2009/12/22

whore.....

Reply to KEn