Posted by: T-bee | 2009-02-14

Difficulty with falling pregnant

I' m 27 in fairly good health but having trouble falling pregnant. The sperm comes out from my vagina (literally flows out). I am not on any contraceptive. Doctor exam weeks ago revealed some growths in my uterus and some abnormal cells hence I am going for a biopsy in a few days. What is this condition?
Last month I suspect fertilisation did occur coz when I had my periods i had the most painful cramps and had cloths coming out - wanted to kill myself. What is this condition called - where implantation fails?
i' d really love to have twins this year???

The commonest growths on the uterus are fibroids. Abnormal cells on the cervix are called CIN and presumably this is what you are having biopsied.
I don't think that implantation occurred and failed. Growths on the uterus can cause heavy bleeding.