Question
Posted by: Yolande | 2010/04/05

Difficulty urinating

Hi. I am a 28 year old female.Sometimes I have difficulty urinating.There is no burning sensation, but I realy have to concentrate to urinate. When it is my ovulation period, I have a pressing feeling on my bladder the whole time,but my bladder is empty.Sometimes there is pelvic pains. Last time the gyne said that my uterus is lying lower than normal.Can it be that or shoul I see a urologist? I had a papsmeer last year and all was okay.

It is fairly normal to have some pains at the time of ovulation but you should probably see a urologist about the urinary problem.

1