Posted by: Morne | 2011-11-24

Difficulty sleeping

It has been for the last year or so that i simply do not know what a good nights sleep is, i get tired i go to bed at two o clock i am still awake then just before it is time to get up i want to sleep.
For the last month or so i have been taking zophiclone to help me sleep and it helps a little at least when i get in bed i go to sleep but it only last for a few short hours then i am awake again. I am constantly tired at work i have killer headaches, Please can you give me some advice.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Sleeping pills were never meant for use every day - they stop having any reasonable effect after just a few nights.

there are probably more than 3 dozen different causes of insomnia. You will need to see a sleep doctor to help you. The success rate is very high, and this is usually done(depending on the cause of your problem) without medication.