Question
Posted by: pregnant | 2010/11/10

Difficulty breathing

Hi. I have asthma, but the feeling that I feel is different to the feeling of not being able to breath as a consequence of asthma or a tight chest. The feeling is similar to being underwater and not being able to come up for air. I am 30 weeks pregnant and the feeling made its appearance for the pass 5 to 6 weeks. It happens while I am in a shop in a mall, but also happens at home when I am doing nothing. At times I feel faintish...
Can you please tell me why this is so.

I can't tell what the problem is without an examination. Discuss it with your doctor at your next visit.

2