Question
Posted by: Karen | 2011/01/20

difficult to read

I am married(unhappily) he is engaged(has an open relationship) we have just recently started a sexual relationship. Today he said to me he can understand how a man can fall in love with me, then went quickly and said but not him and then said he cant believe he just said that, but I think he was relating to the ''how a man can fall in love with me'' scenario. Really what do you think he is really thinking. Lets face it women can rarely tell how a man is actually thinking so any advice would really be helpful

Does his fiancee also think this is an open relationship ? Lord knows what he's thinking. If your marriage is unhappy, see a marriage counsellor and work on fixing it, or get a divorce before starting new relationships.

10
Posted by: Karen | 2011/01/21

I do want to leave my husband but there are factors that pose a huge problem because i dont live in SA anymore and he is here on my capacity. Hence I leave him, he has to go back to SA and considering we have an 11 and 9 year old, dont want that to exactly happen do I. So understand although I know that cheating is wrong, when a person is unhappy in their marriage and there are so many cons to divorcing what else must a girl do. You would only understand if you were in my predicament

Reply to Karen
Posted by: just saying! | 2011/01/21

Cheater''s never leave their spouses , they hang on to them for dear life in case the cheap fling does not work out and thereafter carries on if nothing has happened.

Reply to just saying!
Posted by: Rishaan | 2011/01/21

If you are unhappy why dont you divorce your husband instead of cheating on him.

Reply to Rishaan
Posted by: Romany | 2011/01/21

Your very first words says it all " I AM MARRIED" 
You deserve everything bad that you are getting............ and more

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Vaal Donkie | 2011/01/20

Seriously?

Reply to Vaal Donkie
Posted by: Dan | 2011/01/20

He is probably feeling that he is lucky to have u for sex, I doubt if he has any other feelings for you.I pity your hubby.You do not deserved to be loved behaving as you are.

Reply to Dan
Posted by: MAN | 2011/01/20

He is laughing at you as he is having his cake and eating it.
He has no respect 4 u nor would most people after reading yr post.
He does not love you nor would any man as you have no morals in playing away when you are married.
Still he is on to a good thing which is more than can be said for yr poor husband.

Reply to MAN
Posted by: Peta-Lynn | 2011/01/20

Ask him how he feels about you & mdash  not CS & mdash  how is he supposed to know? BTW how many other women is he currently involved with???

Reply to Peta-Lynn
Posted by: karen | 2011/01/20

Yes his fiancee does know its an open relationship and my question was how is he feeling about me not about sorting out my marriage

Reply to karen