Posted by: SUEDE | 2009-02-17

difficult to marry him

I' ve been dating this guy since May, 2007 while i was depress from my previuos relationship we are both 37, So why I can' t marry him? he is not working I am working so I' m thinking of I' m going to work for him for the rest of my life if he does not get a proper job, well he was temping during Sep to Dec, his mother is pushing him to marry me, she is going to give him money to marry me, while I don' t accept that cause I' m not ready and intending to marry him, He is not the kind of a man i' ve been looking for, firstly no good communication, he is drinking too much, he is mummy' s boy, no hygiene, all of this things I saw them and trying to change him but he was not ready to do that and sometimes i could hardly see him after 3 months when i feel so, now i can' t even kiss him cause what i can see is,he' s not matured enough be a good husband i sometimes regret meeting him, and he is inlove with me and i' m not. please i can' t even tell him that i don' t love him anymore. He told me about his past relationship how they hurt him now i can see that his drinking ploblem is the cause, he can drink from 7 o' clock in the morning till in the evening, he is even shaking when he is sober

It makes sense for you not to want to marry him. Why do you feel pressured to do so ? Sounds like you've made a wise decision, not to marry an unemployed alcoholic

Posted by: SUEDE | 2009-02-18

Thanks for the advices, cause i can afford myself without a him and also my daughter is working, I think i' m gonna kick him out of my life, actually i' m fine without him very happy but when he calls and demanding to see me i become angry or make an excuse keeping myself busy with something so that i can avoid him. Aish thank million times.

Shoo myfriend don' t accept something that will bother you for the rest of your life, you won' t achive what your dreams with an alchoholic, you' ll end up paying brewery because at the shebeens, bottle store they will be sick and tired of him making credit everyday. anyway thanks thats was your opinion.

Reply to SUEDE
Posted by: On your way girl | 2009-02-18

What' s the problem ? Useless object. No need to -|- foot around just tell him to take a hike and now. If you don' t you are just making a whole lot of trouble for yourself.

Reply to On your way girl
Posted by: shoo | 2009-02-17

this guy is ke letagwa! shaking when sober - girl what were you thinking! but anyway stay with him, men are problematic out ther, trust me

Reply to shoo
Posted by: MT | 2009-02-17

I' m sorry girl but, its not worth it!

Reply to MT