Question
Posted by: sammy | 2008/06/19

Difficult life issues

im not eating, i havent eaten for the past 3 days. Im stressed, im emotional and im moody. I may have juse lost my bestfriend and love because i asked about things my family have heard about him.
I cant lose him, his been nothing but good to me. And he doesnt seem like he's going to forgive me for asking and the mere thought of me thinking that its true is not making it easy for him to get over it. I dont know what to do, i feel sick and he's ignoring me now.
I dont feel like anything anymore, how could i be so stupid?
I dont want to lose him.

If he loved you at all, he may have been temporarily upset if the questiosn somehow embarassed him, but should not blame you for asking them, and would not end the relationship over something so petty. If the issues you raised may be true and may represent him having lied to you and misrepresented himself, then he may have reason to be embarrassedm but not to blame you for seeking the truth. Stop blaimng yourself and punishing yourself. Start eating ( it'll make you better able to cope with the situation ) and give him time to cool off and re-think this.

2
Posted by: sammy | 2008/06/19

ag no. just leave it. let me deal with it.
u cant help me.i should have trusted him enuf.
my life is just a little stuffed up right now.
Im sure it will be ok soon.

Reply to sammy
Posted by: BUTTERFLY007 | 2008/06/19

What kind of things? It is important to know what things before I can actually answer your question. You do not have to go in detail.

Reply to BUTTERFLY007