Posted by: AA | 2011-11-23

I just need to find out what causes girls to have different vaginas..I slept with a certain girl and noticed that her labia minora is big,and also her clitoral hood and clitoris are big....Now i just need to find out whether girls who go to initiation schools have their labia minora and clitoral hood removed...Some of the girls that i slept with come from initiation schools and i have noticed that their labia minora has been cut,and also their clitoris is small and i couldnt also see their clitoral hood...They deny when i asked them wether they were cut,as i have heard rumours say that they cut them,but don''''t understand which part of the vagina is being removed....

I have also been told that girls from initiation schools don''t feel more than those who did not go there!

Can someone from the initiation schools tell me what they do to women there.????

This post is not directed to the sexologist

Posted by: Godfathet | 2016-03-06

You are out of order i am a man but what u r saying is just bull shit about womens

Reply to Godfathet
Posted by: Tumzero | 2011-11-28

I suppose the question is important to you.I will try to answer and hope you understand and not ask it ever again. Sex is shared and based on trust and mutual respect.

When you hear ''genital mutilation'' you should think of women who go through cutting of some parts of their genitals in order to ''discourage onset of sexual activity''. the genitals are cut differently, In some cases the clitoris is cut off completely, in some the labia manora is streched out for different reasons. It is not a funny thing or something to joke about. It is life altering and painful.
(do some reading on genital mutilation)
In some cultures it is forced and non negotiable, some even go to the extend of sewing the labia major and will be opened(torn) by the husband on the wedding day.

Your question was not fair but I think it is because you lacked knowledge. Even in cases where there is no mutilation - no two vaginas are the same. (KB/GOGO AND Principal) are correct to reprimand you. Going foward respect sex and more imprtantly the one you do it with. God bless you and good luck!

Reply to Tumzero
Posted by: sunshine | 2011-11-28

All I want to say is " WTF does it matter what it looks like" 

Please don" t discuss it with your male friends if you have any, that will just make you a bigger JERK you already are.

Reply to sunshine
Posted by: Umfazi | 2011-11-28

How dare u. how could you even ask such a question and even label it important. did any of these girls u boast about having slept with ever ask u if u''ve been to initiation school or not or have they ever questioned your manhood (if u have anyway)? This is a period where u should be respecting women. So be a gentleman and don''t sleep around. Real man respect women.

Reply to Umfazi
Posted by: KB | 2011-11-24

Damb ass, thats nonsence.

Reply to KB
Posted by: principal | 2011-11-24

Reply to principal
Posted by: Gogo | 2011-11-23

Useless topic, that a secret for women. You dont respect women. If you don''t have nothing to share with us just shutup. Women are our mothers we need to respect them please.

Reply to Gogo