Question
Posted by: Mfene | 2010/06/18

Different sex positions

We are newly-married couple and I love my wife so much and I don''t want to cheat on her.She is such a shy person who comes from a religious family,the problem is im so scared of introducing different sex positions to her,even if we are doing sex she doesn''t want to open it even wider.I love different styles more espcially when i enter at the back.She once saw it when she mistakenly select the wrong TV channel at night and she switched it off immediately and said " YHUU AMANYALA" .How can I approach a person lyk dat?It seems as if im being demoted to a 15yr old.

Dear Mfene

You are obviously in love with you new wife. You mention that wife is from a religious family and shy. Communication is so important in any relationship and especially when it comes to sexual matters which can be difficult to discuss. It may take time, but I would advise that you gently discuss the different sex positions that you would like to try.

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/20

Dear Mfene

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: another anon | 2010/06/18

hey anon, you must be talking about MY ex wife as well, if you look into it further you may find that she was abused as a child or raised thinking sex was bad and dirty, just like my ex.

Reply to another anon

My wife is worse, she sees sex as a dirty thing even though we are married and she refuses that we see a professinal.

Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/18

Maybe you should buy a sexual book that gives advice and show her.She might then see that it is totally natural.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anna | 2010/06/18

Start outside of the bedroom - form a strong bond of trust and friendship. The more you learn to trust and enjoy each other as people, the easier it will be to explore and have fun in the bedroom. Have a little bit of patience and the time you invest in getting to know your wife will pay off big time.

Reply to Anna