Posted by: Laila | 2009-02-19

Different personalities

I have been seeing this man for almost 3 years. In the 3 years we parted twice, for aweek and then for 3 months. I have been receiving threats via sms for 2 years, and found a sim card in his bag mid last year. He denied knowing how it came to be. That was broken, a new sim started sending threats and insults. Last sunday I found the second sim in his bag while looking for something else. These sms' s were used to instill fear and diminish my self esteem for the past 2 years. (Being called bitch at least 3 times a day, asking if I felt safe. etc) And now that I took the second sim, the third sim has been used since this past Monday. He used the things that we discussed to insult and degrade via sms, whereas in person he was the most caring and loving man. Not aggressive or abusive as he was on the sms' s. What could be wrong with him? I suggested accompanying his to a Psychiatrist or Psychologist but he hasn' t responded to that. Could he be a serious threat to my existence? Please advice.

Why have you not changed your phone number, keeping the new number secret from him, so as to stop these nasty SMS ? And wouldn't it be worth considering hiring a private detective to investigate these ugly messages and their source ? And if it can be shown to be him, it may be possible to press criminal charges and to get a court interdict forbiding him from contacting or harassing you again. Yet again, I cannot understand why you would want to stay with someone so creepy. Yes, danger is possible, as it is hard to imagine a safe and innocent explanation for what appears to be going on.

Posted by: Can' t believe it !! | 2009-02-20

Why on earth are you still having anything to do with this misfit? Hell what sort of a creep does that ? It' s scary !! Please, just leave him. Change your cell number and get him out of your life. Why put yourself though this ? Do you really, truely and honestly believe that he will change ? Don' t ruin your life.

Reply to Can&#39 t believe it !!
Posted by: me | 2009-02-20

I think so, girlfriend. You' re not married to him, he sounds dangerous, just walk away ...

Reply to me