Question
Posted by: Bongi | 2010/02/02

Different kind of news

Hi guys. With all the sad stories going around - please allow me to share some good news. I am in love with a good man. I was divorced in 2002 and for the first time after so long I met a good man. I am not going to say he is perfect - I don' t expect him to be - but we are at a good place. We have passed the " honeymoon"  stage - there are no more butterflies but I feel even better than when there were butterflies.

So what I am saying is - there are still good men out there after all. When the storm settles - flowers blossom....eventually.

Nice to hear some good news again ! Thanks for sharing it, Bongi ! There are, indeed, good people out there - and good people like you do, eventually, tend to find other good people.

1