Question
Posted by: anon | 2012-02-14

different climate

i am from pmb and its over a month that we moved to JHBurg - ever since i have moved my nose is blocked and i have recently started coughing? i have tried lots of medication from actifed, prospan to nasal sprays etc? what is the cause of this and what can help me?

Expert ImagePharmacist

The cause may be one of multiple things e.g. the allergies related to the JHB polution, different types of pollen on the highveld, or simply an infection you've contracted up here.

I'd say try some Demazin NS in combo with ACC200 twice daily. If no improvement is seen, you may have to ask your new doctor to have a look.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012-02-15

Reply to pharmacist