Question
Posted by: joe | 2010/05/24

difference between fantasy and reality?

A fantasy of mine recently became a reality, but weird enough I was so overwhelmed, that i just did not get myself to actually " enjoy"  it and it took me longer than usual to ejaculate.

Why does this happen, because it's what I've always wanted, and I got all stressed up?

Stress is a real “killer” – The quick jump from fantasy into reality can be quite overwhelming and it is often a lot better and easier the second time. Performance anxiety might have really kicked in. In fantasy we do not have to rely on actual performance but reality expects that and that is often where the stumbling block lies.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Chris | 2010/05/25

So Joe, what was your fantasy?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: James | 2010/05/25

Because fantasy should remain a fantasy and never be a reality

Reply to James
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/25

Reply to sexologist