Question
Posted by: maj | 2012-10-06

Difference between cumming and orgasm, is it the same thing?

As a female, I always thought when I got wet it was cum and when I had an orgasm it was the pulsing walls at my climax. Can you cum without an orgasm or have an orgasm with out cum?

The wetness you experience is you body's rection to sexual pleasure and stimulation. Orgams is the body's reaction of complete enjoyment and afterwards the body is in complete relaxation. Sometimes you night experience the two together but not necessarily always.

4
Posted by: Mark | 2015-11-08

There is a difference, to some women at least. A few days ago, I was with my new gf (for the third time), and she said "Thank you for giving me an orgasm; it's been about 6 months since I've had one". When I mentioned that she had "cum" twice before the "orgasm", and had came several times on each of our previous trysts, she said "There's a difference between 'cumming' and having an orgasm; I can't explain it, but there is." I didn't really press the issue because of the passion of the moment, but afterwards she just continued to say there was a difference.

Reply to Mark | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Tx | 2016-04-14

I totally agree with her! When I cum it is normally from sex - a build up and release and it can happen multiple times sometimes like rolling waves. That can be awesome because sex can go on and on. An orgasm for me I think always involves clitoral stimulation and is BIG and I'm pretty much spent for a time after that. Awesome in its own way!

Posted by: SameSame | 2012-10-06

There is no difference. It is the same thing just a different name and description.

Reply to SameSame
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-10-06

Reply to sexologist