Question
Posted by: MARLISE | 2009-11-04

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BIPHASIL AND TRIPHASIL

Hey Doc, would like to know what the real difference between Biphasil and Triphasil is? Thanx!

Triphasil has pills with three different concentrations of hormones for the different weeks, Biphasil only has two.

8
Posted by: anonymous | 2016-03-01

I put implanon in my arm but nou i take it out i don't see my menstruation since i put dat implanon but nou i want a baby can i used the pills

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: jazz | 2015-09-17

I need to conceive quickly, which colour must I take on biphasil in order to go Fertomid because I don't go menstruation period sine July this year n I'm not pregnant. Plzzz help.

Reply to jazz
Posted by: poshy | 2015-06-05

I ws using nestrait 4 preventing nd i deside to stop preventing so nw itz been two years not seeng my date so i mic my date so bad so wt cn i do to get my date back so cn i use biphasil or wat ?plz hlp

Reply to poshy
Posted by: Lebo | 2014-12-06

Replying zinzi. White

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: idah | 2013-11-27

am using depo and its been 1year 9months now but I just heard that it stops you from conceiving of which even after you have stop using it, its take more than 1year to be out of the blood system. is it safe and good to continue using it? how rare are the chances of me being pregnant again and still got one child and under the age of 30years. PLEASE HELP!!!

Reply to idah

its been 3moths now I use biphasil and I still bliding what can I use plz help mw

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-07

Reply to gynaedoc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: ZINZI | 2013-12-09

WHICH COLOR DO I HAVE TO DRINK FIRST WHEN I'M USING BIPHASIL