Question
Posted by: Kerry | 2011/09/21

Diff blood groups

We are going to be trying for baby no 2. When my daughter was born we both were given injections because our blood had crossed in the umbilical chord and I was told that I would need treatment to stop my body miscarrying should i fall pregnant again. Do I inform my gynae we will be trying or wait until I do fall pregnant and then consult the gynae ??? I am o rhesus neg and my daughter a+

Wait till you are pregnant.

2

Wait till you are pregnant.

Posted by: K | 2011/09/21

Kerry, I think the initial injection you were given with the birth of your first baby is given specifically for the safety of the 2nd pregnancy with regards to the rhesus factor.

Reply to K