Question
Posted by: Dot | 2011/03/06

Dietician for IBS

I''ve been diagnosed with irritable bowl syndrome/spastic colon and want to know how do I go around finding a diatician in Pretoria/Johannesburg that specializes in this condition.

Dear Dot
I can for obvious reasons not refer you directly, but you can visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in the Pretoria/Joburg area. When you phone the various dietitians ask specifically if they specialise in IBS. You can also contact ADSA at Tel No: (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383.

2
Posted by: Dot | 2011/03/07

Thanks so much, you have been of great help and it is much appreciated!

D

Reply to Dot

Dear Dot