Question

DIETICIAN

I' m looking for a dietician that takes medical aids for my 22month old toddler. I' m satying in Johannesburg South and I' m willing to travel as far as Midrand because the ones I have come across they take cash only.

Dear Anonymous
Visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area and then phone the practice and ask if the specific dietitian is contracted in to your medical aid or not. You can phone the Head Office of the Association for Dietetics in SA (ADSA) at (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383 and ask if they know of dietitians in your part of Joburg that are contracted in.