Question
Posted by: nas | 2008/10/10

dietician?

hi..

i suffer with IBS, low energy, tired all the time, sinues etc.
tried medication... but it works for awhile and then stops..and i am not a medication fan.

would a dietician be able to help me get some change in the above, and improve or eradicate my IBS (or atleast control it)...

Dear Nas
If you consult a dietitian, she/he will be able to assist you with the IBS, your lack of energy and sinusitis. Visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area. IBS can at present not be cured, but it can be well controlled by using the correct diet, so make a plan to see a dietitian soon.

1
Posted by: Agneshia | 2008/10/13

I' m looking for a Dietician in the Alberton area

Reply to Agneshia