Question
Posted by: Courses | 2008/09/30

Dietician

Please could you help me. I am very eager to study a Diploma/Degree on Nutrition/Dietician. I work full-time, can this course be studied through correspondence, which institutions offer this course, is it internationally recognised and how long is it?

Dear Courses
The dietetic courses are very hands-on and practically orientated, so there is no degree offered in SA that does not involve full-time attendance of a university or Technikon. You can either visit the Website of the Association for Dietetics in SA (ADSA) at: www.adsa.org.za or phone our Head Office at: Tel: (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383 for more information regarding the various degrees that you can study.