Question
Posted by: Bonnie | 2008/07/30

DIETICIAn

Doc

I previously wrote to you. I am not asking you to make any comments on your collegues diets. I just want to know if you think the following diet is good? I also want to know by cutting out milk, if it will make a difference. This dietician is my second opinion and I don' t want to suffer for weeks and nothing is happening. Please assist

Dear Bonnie
If you cut out all full-cream milk then you would save 643 kJ per 250 ml glass which would represent 10% of your daily energy allowance if your slimming diet provides 6300 kJ. So this is one way of reducing your energy intake. If you find that the diet is not working for you, contact the dietitian and discuss the problems you are having so that she can adjust your diet for you.
Hope this helps