Question
Posted by: puppet | 2008/11/10

DIET / WEIGHTLOSS INJECTION ??????

Hi there. Has any one out there got info on this miracle diet injection?? I have herad it to be impressive in shedding those extra kilo' s? Please if some one could shed some light on this topic tell me yes or no maybe even were to go for more info? Has some tried it and does it work? Please any info would be helpful.

Dear Puppet
I presume the other Readers have been providing info on these injections. I am totally opposed to the use of lipolytic injections because they either contain non-active ingredients or Human Growth Hormone (which adults don't need). One of my other Readers once posted the package insert of weight loss injections like these to me, and it was frightening because the injections were under no circumstances intended for weight loss, but were designed for treatment of male fertility problems and were called "A.P.L.® Injection". The package insert stated specifically "APL has no known effect on fat mobilization, appetite or sense of hunger or body fat distribution. HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity." Thus it is senseless to get injected with this product.
I would rather use a balanced, energy-reduced diet and daily exercise to lose weight safely and at a much lower cost.

14
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/26

PROFESSIONAL NURSE OFFERING Lipolysis injections Treatments: free consultation: To remove fat deposits in specific regions of the body removing double chin,fat around the waist, inner thigh , abdomen, under the upper arms, knees and ankles. please note I also travel to your home and work place if you book injection in and around Midrand /Johannesburg to make a booking please contact Julie via email: Julie@med-shop.co.za or call me now on mobile: 0795864419 Injection Lipolysis | PPC #lipodissolve | #injection -Lipolysis |# PPC #lipolyticInjections, #lipodisolve,# Lipolysis Injections#weightloss #Johannesburg distribution of Lipolytic Injections in South Africa ( Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, PE, Pretoria, Centurion, hoedspruit, Edenvale, Sandton, Germiston, sales@med-shop.co.za,Alberton, Crown Mines, Elarduspark, Pretoria East, Benoni, Boksburg, Sunward Park, Midrand, Linksfield, Soweto, Lenasia, Turfontein, Eastleigh, Enerdale, Kliptown, Lombardy East, Lombardy west, Eldasrus, Kloof, Ruimsug, Randburg, Cresta, Mubarton, Chatsworth, Phoenix, Isipingo, Durban North, Umlanga, Balito) Lipolytic, Lipolysis,Injections,HCG, sales@med-shop.co.za ,PPC,DIY Kits,Weight Loss, ohannesburg's Northern Suburbs including Darrenwood, Cresta, Northcliff, Melville, Randburg, Sandton, Bryanston.Midrand Including Waterfall, Kyalami,Sunninghill/Lonehill/Fourways Including Dainfern, Broadacres, Fernridge, Douglasdale, Northriding, Beverley,Sandton/BryanstonIncluding Morningside, Wendywood, Sandown, Sandhurst, Hyde Park,Randburg/Ferndale Including Randpark Ridge, Cresta, Blairgowrie, Windsor East,Northcliff/Melville Including Blackheath, Auckland Park,Linden/Greenside Including Parkhurst,sales@med-shop.co.za, Emmarentia,Rosebank/Parktown Including Houghton, Melrose, Saxonwold, Killarney, Westcliff,Bedfordview Including Oriel, Bedford Gardens, Edenvale,Joburg City Centre,Including Bruma, Kensington, Lyndhurst, Eldasruspark, Pretoria, Alberton, Crown Mines, Amalgam

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/23

have you heard about the lipogon injection it is lipolysis mix with a coctail or you can just use the lipolysis on its own i never had an unhappy klient so far the results is good and running a special now you can whatsapp me or phone me i am based in Hazelpark Germiston 0828640642

Posted by: Institute BCN Esthetics South Africa | 2016/01/31

Start your Own Weight Loss Agency for only R 25 000 Including Stock added a new video. January 26 at 2:21am · www.institutebcnesthetics.co.za & www.buymesotherapy.co.za Business opportunity Agents Wanted: Beauty Salons, Weight Loss Clinics, Wellness Spa’s & Gym Owners & Gym Trainers Start Your Own Non Surgical Weight Loss Agency for only R 25000 Including Stock ~ Agents Wanted All over South Africa BECOME AN ACCREDITED PARTNER! Buy Directly from Importer & Head Office No more Ridiculously High Prices from the Middle Man, That kill your Business No Diet, No Excise Needed ~ Safe for Men and Woman, No Hormones or Chemicals Added,100 % Herbal ~ Loose up to 17 cm a week and up to 3 ~ 9 kg a Week. Institute BCN Esthetics South Africa Pty/Ltd ~ Registration at Department Trading And Industry CPIC South Africa Registration Number 2015/330418/07 INSTITUTE BCN ESTHETICS PHARMACEUTICALS SPAIN SUPPLY Weight loss, Beauty Products IN 65 COUNTRIES & 5 CONTINENTS WORLD WIDE. Suppliers of Mesotherapy in SA our the largest Supplier of Original Mesotherapy Products in South Africa. R25 000 Including all stock and Marketing Material, Return on Stock Investment in Retail Value is Guaranteed R 65000 ~ Limited Areas Available ~ Email: Institute BCN Esthetics South Africa info@institutebcnesthetics.co.za ~ www.institutebcnesthetics.co.za &www.buymesotherapy.co.za Mesotherapy, Lipodissolve, Lipolytic, Lipolysis Injections ( PCDC )weight loss Injections 100 % Herbal No Hormones or Chemicals Added, No Side Effects. Institute BCN Esthetics Spain & South Africa is the largest Suppliers of Lipolytic Injections in The World:Institute BCN Esthetics Spain Supply in 65 Countries and 5 Continents Including South Africa, and is the Largest Pharmaceutical Lab in The World. Agents Wanted in Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, PE, Pretoria, Centurion, hoedspruit, Edenvale, Sandton, Germiston, Alberton, Crown Mines, Elarduspark, Pretoria East, Benoni, Boksburg, Sunward Park, Midrand, Linksfield, Soweto, Lenasia, Turfontein, Eastleigh, Enerdale, Kliptown, Lombardy East, Lombardy west, Eldasrus, Kloof, Ruimsug, Randburg, Cresta, Mubarton, Chatsworth, Phoenix, Isipingo, Durban North, Umlanga, Balito),Johannesburg's Northern Suburbs including Darrenwood, Cresta, Northcliff, Melville, Randburg, Sandton, Bryanston.Midrand Including Waterfall, Kyalami,Sunninghill/Lonehill/Fourways Including Dainfern, Broadacres, Fernridge, Douglasdale, Northriding, Beverley,Sandton/BryanstonIncluding Morningside, Wendywood, Sandown, Sandhurst, Hyde Park,Randburg/Ferndale Including Randpark Ridge, Cresta, Blairgowrie, Windsor East,Northcliff/Melville Including Blackheath, Auckland Park,Linden/Greenside Including Parkhurst, Emmarentia,Rosebank/Parktown Including Houghton, Melrose, Saxonwold, Killarney, Westcliff,Bedfordview Including Oriel, Bedford Gardens, Edenvale,Joburg City Centre,Including Bruma, Kensington, Lyndhurst, Eldasruspark, Pretoria, Alberton, Crown Mines, Amalgam. Tel: 079 301 7964 or email : info@institutebcnesthetics.co.za

Reply to Institute BCN Esthetics South Africa
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/03

Wow....just as I was thinking of doing this from today. It helps to research. I'm gonna stick to eating healthy and exercising. I've proven that works....unfortunately most of us just want quick results....forgetting that putting the extra weight on was not an overnight thing either

Posted by: Ms Y | 2014/04/18

I tried it for two weeks. Was hungry constantly. Lost nothing, neither weight or cm. In fact, I gained both weight and centimeters. I guess it is not for everyone.

Reply to Ms Y
Posted by: Saartjie | 2014/02/18

I have been on the injection diet. I did it through seeing a doctor. I did not starve on the diet, it was a balanced diet which kept you full. I lost all my weight, but keeping it down is up to you, as with any diet, it should be a lifestyle change, not just a quick fix diet and then back to normal eating.

Reply to Saartjie
Posted by: A | 2013/07/29

I have been doing a fantastic diet programme with Lypolitic injections! it is not the APL or male fertility type. gthis one targets directly at the 1 of your 3 fats in your body(the bad one that is visible as fat)....you eat so much as a result that the healthy eating(incl many fruits and vegges and salads) result in a quicker metabolism, which if followed PERFECTLY, will become apermanent mechanism in your body. Also, the fat burnt down returns itself into the original form of energy, (thus eating very few carbs) NOT the ATKINS diet! you put all that back on because there is no permanent stimulation taken place! It is brilliant, and if maintained well afterwards then you wont put it back on! It is a decision you have to make. It basically fasttracks the healthy eating and exervising(which ofcourse you should do in any case). Good luck to you! :)

Reply to A | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Nelz | 2016/01/11

Hi . I have this belly fat that I had since my teen years and nowbi don't feel sexy anymore... I'm in south Africa, can you advice on where to get this injection so need it, about to even lose my mariage

Posted by: Lumpy | 2008/11/12

trust me guys, also tried all above diets, not on The Diet, its similar to The Diet Everyone Talks About. I have lost 10kgs in 10 weeks well worth it and you dont starve!

Look on the net for a doc near you that does this diet

Reply to Lumpy
Posted by: Gogga | 2008/11/11

I did the Slender Wonder thing last year too. I agree with Y, avoid it at all costs. It is a true starvation diet, I counted about 500 calories a day on the strictest programme. You literally go crazy for food, any food. I lost 8 kg in the first month and then, predictably, my body refused to give up any more fat. I also lost lean weight on it.

Reply to Gogga
Posted by: lilmama | 2008/11/11

I have heard of the quikslim diet which costs about R70.00 for the pills and the injection as well and the delivery charges is R50.00 you can call Oranje Apteek for more info. They are on 057 212 3485

Reply to lilmama
Posted by: puppet | 2008/11/11

Thanks a million to the replys. Actualy very wary of this now! Will not be doing this injection thing at all just gym more and eat healthier. Thanks agian to all.

Reply to puppet
Posted by: Y | 2008/11/11

I agree with Mags

My mom has just been on the slender wonder programme - had to inject herself everyday and (VERY IMPORTANTLY) starve herself. The food on this programme is literally not enough to keep a 5 yr old alive for very long. She lost weight - 15kgs within 2 months - but now she is struggling to keep it off and loose further. She also had a lot of cravings - especially for fatty food (e.g. nuts) as fat is totally excluded from the program. In my opinion the injections do nothing - it is the starvation diet that causes the weight loss. The programme also costs around R2000 per month - not cheap!

Reply to Y
Posted by: mags | 2008/11/10

This is not something new,my daughter had it years ago and she lost a lot of weight,but she also had to starve herself. But like any other diet when you stop you just put the weight back on again.I personally think it affected her system somehow because at that time she weighed +- 80 kg and now she is 130 kg. and she just cannot loose anything.So I really would like you to think before you consider it.

Reply to mags