Posted by: shim | 2009-04-18

diet tip

hi could u kindly advice me the rite diet plan for me. whcih is healthy and helps in giving flawless complexion.

Dear Shim
If you want to lose weight (?) then you can use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min a day. If you don't need to lose weight, the above mentioned diet can be used as a guideline to healthy eating, but you can have larger portions of the permitted foods. By having foods from all the food groups and doing exercise that improves blood circulation, your skin should look lovely. If you suffer from acne you need to consult a Dermatologist who will prescribe the necessary treatment.