Question
Posted by: Helpless | 2012-01-25

Diet suggestions

I have PCOS, which limits me on what i should eat. and now i have just been told i have Gatritis, and acid reflux, gall stones( which will result in me having to remove the gall bladder at some point) but i need to have an idea now of what foods are no-no''s as i''m trying to lose some weight as well.

Dear Helpless
I am so sorry to hear about all your medical problems. Because you suffer from at least 3 serious medical conditions (the PCOS, reflux and gall stones), I would recommend that you consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will first have to assess your current diet and then make recommendations to improve the above mentioned conditions and assist you to lose weight.
Holding thumbs that you and the dietitian will be able to get these problems sorted out.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-01-26

Dear Helpless