Posted by: jO | 2008-11-10

Diet Pills - Thinz

Do i need a prescription for thinz or any other diet pills.
What about herbal ones?

Dear Jo
Now that the legislation in SA has been changed, all diet pills that contain ephedrine and similar compounds must be obtained by prescription from your medical dr. Herbal pills which contain ephedra and other potentially harmful and addictive substances may still be available over the counter, but they are not safe. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Detective' and 'Slimming pills' to read about the dangers of such products. Rather use a sensible slimming diet and exercise to lose weight.

Posted by: Clarissa | 2009-03-30

I have been trying to lose weight for the last 3 years since my daughter has been born. All excess weigh sits in stomach , upper arms and upper leg area. I have been on so many diets, excersise the whole lot bu no luck.My friend thinks I might have resistance insullin. Its it possible and what can I do?I have been weiging 75kg for the last 3 years and havent lost 1 single kilo.Please help what must I do?

Reply to Clarissa
Posted by: fed up | 2009-02-26

I found a website that you can buy Mythinz in the UK do you know if it' s being sold in South Africa and where?

Reply to fed up
Posted by: w | 2008-11-11

At the moment I am using AntaGolin. It is the 4th week.
The first 3 I pick up weight, now it looks lite I am starting to lose. But the hunger is eating on me!
Another one that I found on the net is " manna" , nat. some plant in Prieska.

Reply to w