Question

Diet pills

What is the best diet pill at the moment, I seriously need to loose weight....

Dear Diet Pills
As you may have noticed, I am personally not in favour of the use of diet pills to achieve weightloss, particularly over-the-counter diet pills which may or may not promote weightloss and can cause a variety of side-effect including addiction. As regards pharmaceutical slimming products, there are the orlistat tablets (Xenical and Alli, which prevent the uptake of fat from the diet thus reducing energy intake) and Ciplatrim which contains sibutramine to suppress the appetite. I would recommend that you have a medical checkup and discuss the use of an orlistat product or Ciplatrim with your doctor, provided you are a suitable candidate.
Please keep in mind that any slimming pill needs to be combined with a low-energy or low-fat diet and regular exercise to achieve weightloss.

2

Dear Diet Pills

Posted by: anon | 2012/10/16

the best pill out there is stop eathing the wrong food!

Reply to anon