Question
Posted by: Chelsea | 2012/09/12

Diet Pills

Hi there,

I was wondering if Phen375 is safe to take? I''ve read so many reviews and apparently it is FDA approved and has been proven to be safe.

It looks really awesome and I would like to try some.

Any advice?

Thanks :-)

Dear Chelsea
You may have noticed that I am not in favour of over-the-counter slimming pills and potions as they can contain potentially harmful compounds, or cost a lot of money without delivering the promised results. You can compare the list of ingredients of Phen375 with the lists of slimming pills and potions on this Website. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of the page and then on 'Weightloss' and 'Diet Detective'. This part of the Diet site lists the potential side-effects of common over-the-counter slimming pill ingredients and how effective or not these ingredients are when it comes to weightloss. At the end of the day, every individual must decide for herself or himself if she or he is going to use a specific product rather than to use a balanced slimming diet and regular exercise to achieve weightloss.

2
Posted by: Annabel | 2012/09/13

Hi Chelsea.

I would just like to warn you, Phen375 is NOT approved by the FDA, although the website claims that it is. I also tried to bought it online, and it was confiscated at customs in Cape Town. R800 later, and no Phen375 to show for it. When I emailed their customer service department, they told me that they had trouble exporting to SA, for it is not approved by SA FDA. So, please don''t waste your money. I found another product online, which are available in SA. Rubedo, tried it and can confirm - it does not work. I''ve only got about 7 kilo''s to loose, but I can honestly tell you, the only thing that works is a healthy diet, moderate exercise and lots of water. Trust me, it''s not easy, but at least you don''t loose alot of money on diet products that doesn''t work.

xxx

Reply to Annabel

Dear Chelsea