Posted by: nc | 2011-10-24

Diet pills

Hello Doctor. I am thinking of trying some ''''diet pills'''' called FineShow. They apparently contain ginkgo biloba and I looked at their website earlier. There is pages and pages of results supposidlt from the SABS laboratory I think but I cannot interpret it. I am worried if they are unsafe as if this is the case I will not be taking them. I am concerned that this supposed lab report is to make it look like these pills are fine but in fact they may just be confusing the public. Is there any chance you have heard of them ? or advise how I could find out if they are actually safe ? Thank you kindly Doctor.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this and do not have any working experience with it. Ask your doctor for an appetite suppressant but keep in mind that sound weight loss can only be achieved by taking in less calories and expanding more calories through cardiovascular exercise.