Question
Posted by: Stellla Erasmus | 2009/11/15

diet pills

What would your comments be on the tablet called Simply Slim?

Dear Stella
One of my Readers sent me the list of ingredients which I analysed and here is my conclusion: "The fact that a product contains so-called 'natural' or 'herbal' ingredients is not guarantee that it is safe - some of the most potentially harmful products are made from herbs. The Bitter Orange Extract contains synephrine and is an appetite suppressant. Synephrine is a form of epinephrine that can cause a whole list of negative side-effects including palpitations, insomnia, psychotic states and wost of all, addiction. Other forms of epinephrine have been banned in over-the-counter products and I would not recommend that slimmers should use any product that contains synephrine. Cassia seed and aloe vera are laxatives that may cause loss of normal bowel movements and dehydration if taken in excess. The L-carnitine should not be taken by anyone with thyroid problems as it suppresses thyroid function.
I am not sure why the Lotus or Water Lily is being added to a slimming product because it is basically used as an aphrodisiac! It may be added to make you "feel euphoric" as the one advertisement for Blue Lotus states.
The Evening Primrose oil, and dietary fibre should not be harmful and the dextrose is probably added as a sweetener to improve the taste.
My recommendation would be not to use this kind of product"

2
Posted by: Henriette | 2009/12/08

I have type2 dibetes am overweigh have lost but struggle with 10kg exercise as well will simplyslim be ok to take

Reply to Henriette

Dear Stella