Posted by: Chantel | 2009-10-08

Diet pills

Hi i realy hope you can help. I have been from dr to dr. As well as a cardiologist, with nothing to show except a rbbb despyte my atypical angina pains. I think that i might have microvascular heart disease do to longterm use of diet pills containing htp and also used it with anti depressants, not knowing the dangers. Do you have any

Dear Chantel
I don't think there is any specific testing one can do for this, but you may have a disorder of the autonomous nervous system. See to see if any of these fit your symptoms?
Also have your calcium and Parathyroid hormone levels tested.

Posted by: Chantel | 2009-10-08

Please see next question.

Reply to Chantel