Posted by: Sindy | 2009-07-10

diet pills

Would like to know if duromine tables are a great pill to use when you want to lose weight?

Dear Sindy
I am personally not in favour of the use of most types of diet pills for weightloss. Duromine is an appetite suppressant. The following side-effects can occur with Duromine (which contains phentermine as its active ingredient), as listed in my copy of MIMS: pulmonary hypertension, central nervous system effects including psychotic episodes and hallucinations, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, problems with urination, rash, impotence or changes in libido, facial oedema and blurred vision. If you do not develop side-effects, then you can use Duromine together with an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). Also increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 or more minutes per day.